NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum Advocate Registration
Register to become a NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum Advocate to have access to the virtual platform before the start of the Forum on 14 March 2021. Use the platform as an advocacy tool by seeing who else is registered to the platform and networking with them.
By becoming an Advocate, you’ll have access to the following features:
- See the full list of registrants with the capability to connect with them through direct messages, group chats, and public forums;
- See the Parallel Event schedule as sessions are uploaded;
- Search people and sessions by using filters for different regions and topics;
- View the Digital Handbook leading up to the Forum;
- Learn about the Generation Equality Forum (GEF) and how to engage with the GEF process;
- Receive an Advocate Badge to wear while in virtual meetings/events;
- Access the Exhibit Hall and visit different organizations’ or companies’ booths to learn more about them;
- Learn more about and engage with our global partners;
- Learn about special topics.
Please read our Virtual Safety Guidelines and Principles before registering.
Donation Pricing for Advocate Registration:
To ensure inclusivity, we are offering different donation options to sign up as an Advocate. Pay what you feel comfortable with. All pricing options give you full access to the platform features. If you are able to, consider paying for an additional registration for those who cannot afford it as part of a Pay-It-Forward model. If you are not able to pay, complete this form and we will contact you.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|